We are starting to see some progress with immigration stuff. I was checking online, yesterday, to see the status of Keith's birth certificate and they were saying something like 16 wks approximately for the registration process...I couldn't believe it. Another 4 months?? So I decided to call them first thing this morning...and wow, he is already registered! So now we are waiting the birth certificate. Hopefully in a weeks time! The next step after that is to get his passport (2wks wait) and get his medical/physical done and send off the visa (possible 4-6wks). I so hope that we can finally have things arranged by March to finally go home! :) So thats that.
On to Keithy, Kitty, or Quiche (lol I would never have thought of that nickname poor boy) I think I'll try hard to just call him who he is. :)
Peekaboo!
Oh there you are!
On to Keithy, Kitty, or Quiche (lol I would never have thought of that nickname poor boy) I think I'll try hard to just call him who he is. :)
Peekaboo!
First attempt at the kids being photographed altogether...
Nice foot Owen...and oops they are all in pyjamas!
And this morning...what a difference and all dressed for the day too...er except Keith who is in a sleeper...likely will be for the whole day too.
And this morning...what a difference and all dressed for the day too...er except Keith who is in a sleeper...likely will be for the whole day too.
He has grown so much in 4 weeks! I hope to have him weighed tomorrow, but that depends entirely on the weather, which looks awful right now.
2 comments:
What cutie pies Evelyn, they are so so sweet. I hope the immigration doesn't take long in coming through,
Love Dawn MacK xxx
So cute!!
Olivia likes Keith so much that she wanted to name a new, dressed-in-pink baby doll after him. It took me a long time to convince her that "Keith" is a boy's name!
Post a Comment