I'm tired.
My mom is leaving tomorrow.
Keith will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday.
There are 3 more weeks left before Jett comes back here.
Supposedly the flu is going around.
We have colds.
I look awful in this photo.
But the baby is so cute.
My mom is leaving tomorrow.
Keith will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday.
There are 3 more weeks left before Jett comes back here.
Supposedly the flu is going around.
We have colds.
I look awful in this photo.
This baby needs another bath...I have forgotten how much newborns spit up.
I found a nice dining suite on trademe (NZ's ebay basically) but I cannot do anything about it until Jett does (they know I'm not there).
Jett bought a bed!
Jett is also in Australia.
Amelia reads my emails (AHH!)
So she asked if Daddy was going to see kangaroos...
Mommy doesn't know.
because...
Mommy still feels like she has pregnancy brain. :D
Owen is oversleeping....!
And Mommy just realized.
1 comment:
Dear Evelyn,
What a cute baby indeed!
You don't look awful, actually pretty good for 3 weeks after giving birth :)
Owen looks nice!
Don't think daddy will see kangaroos.
Maybe cockatiels.
The manse is slowly starting to look nice :)
We are very much looking forward to you living here.
Be of good courage!
Love ida.
Post a Comment