We are expecting our 4th baby! Due around the 14th of Dec.
I don't have any ultrasound pics to show as the printer did not work that day :( Maybe I'll be able to get them at a later date.
I don't have any ultrasound pics to show as the printer did not work that day :( Maybe I'll be able to get them at a later date.
5 comments:
Congratulations!! That is very exciting. :)
Leah
Congratulations Ev! :) How are you feeling??
Hi Mercy, I'm feeling fine! The worst bit was what you saw in the US. I don't understand why I haven't felt worse but sooo glad I haven't!!
I just wanted to drop by and say again YAY!!! I am excited for you and can't wait to see the newest Smith member of our ever growing family! I hope you are doing well and not feeling too icky! It is so weird how each pregnancy can be so different!
Congratulations!!!
<3 Bianca Jago
Post a Comment