I haven't been blogging lately because well, life has been taking quite the twist and turn. We got our visa application back unactioned...they require more documents, more this and more that...well, that causes lets just say, a whole lot of unwanted stress. It was extremely trying when they said something about seeing a "alien registration card" for me...most of you know the history of me and the US immigration services and of course the CBP who don't want you in the country (or so they appear). It is a little better even though we are still getting the required documents together and I'm nervous about the date that I must be out of the country by...but not as bad as I was at the first. :)
I thought that the police certificates were going to be the worse bit but I think the medicals (physicals) are by far the worst. Thankfully the kids do NOT have to undergo blood work...that would've been too much for me to bare, and I think Amelia remembers what needles are for, poor thing. And of course everything costs a whole lot if you dont have insurance over here...I'm missing Britain for this!! I feel like we are getting no where this week because we've been searching, registering and such like but haven't gotten anything started for our physicals yet, (the kids are being done next wednesday). I need a lot of patience right now and faith I think, that these things will work out for our good. "...but we glory in tribulations also knowing that tribulation worketh patience and patience experience and experience hope and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."
So now you know the reason why I haven't been blogging, and won't be in the near future unless for some reason I get a lot of time on my hands... :D I do have an update about Aaron's nice little birthday gathering, and lots of cousins playing with Uncle Jett photos.
And this is just a random note, but for my birthday my husband bought a kettle so that he can make me tea in the morning for the next two weeks... now that is sweet. :)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear the application needs to have more work done :( We never had to do any medicals for the temporary visa......only when we applied for the permanent here in NZ we had to do the med exams. Hope all goes well and glad the kids don't have to go through the needles! We are all tried here for patience as well. Love ida
We are remembering you all very much! xx
Post a Comment