Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

a few NZ pictures & from thanksgiving etc.


These are just a taste of Jett's trip to New Zealand...


At Waitakere Ranges National Park
Uhm...not entirely sure where this one was taken...anyone?



View of Auckland, NZAnd again, well part of I suppose!

These are all out of order sorry!

Here your seeing some of the Bay of Plenty on the right

On the way to Gisborne.
Jett has a whole lot more, but there are just too many to post up here, so I'm just giving a few scenic photos for now. :)

I again did not take very many photos at the Thanksgiving dinner, :( but I did use somebody elses camera which is 100 times better than mine... here the owner sits with 5 of his neices/nephews...L-R Owen, Jenna, Calvin, Amelia and Aaron.


Miss Photogenic J, Sam and Miss Oh-so-not-photogenic A.




Off to heat up leftovers for dinner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I had a look at them and forgot to comment. The second picture is West Auckland: Lion Rock and is part of the Waitakere Ranges. Is that a frog in your bathroom??
Love to all of you from us :)

ida

Bianca Jago said...

Piha Beach to be exact =)It's the most dangerous beach in New Zealand.

Evelyn said...

Ida, yes that is a frog in our bathroom! :D

Bianca, now I'm curious, why is it the most dangerous?

thedude said...

Ev, the not-so-photogenic prefix belongs to me, not Amelia. Some people look best indoors, some outdoors..it all depends. But rest assured, your daughter is very photogenic. :)