Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our week with Joe, Care & Fam.

Yes still reminiscing I am! Like I mentioned in the previous post, the week after the wedding we spent mainly with Joe and Care...here we are at Macgregor Point Park, it was a very nice day. Miya and her children came along, as well as Aunt Heather, Dena, Dave, and Oma. We had a picnic lunch, and the kids enjoyed the water. Amelia was extremely apprehensive of going near the water, she is very careful and fearful about new things, and certainly a huge amount of beach and water all at once must have overwhelmed her! Aaron on the other hand must've remembered that he was born in water or something, for he went racing full speed into it! It was *very* hard to get him out and settled for a nap but I did manage it.


The picnic table etcYou can never separate these two... maybe they should've been twins. :D


See what I mean? There they are (and were there for a good part of the outing) sitting and talking away... oh, and Aunt Heather is entertaining Jenna (I'm a little teapot song).
i
Ahh, drift wood excellent toys! (Julia & Abby)
I'm pretty sure this is Calvin carrying the above wood.


A sleeping beauty or cutie :DOma. Thanks to her very nice grandson (Dave) her head was shielded from the sun with a very appropriate cap/hat (John Deere...can't go wrong there!).

Julia...just a little dirty lol :)

lol...and a very dirty Peter!!

Hmm...again the said brothers.
And that is all for now. I have so much updating to do, but I'll have to wait another time for that. Need to be getting lunch ready for these littles and then do some preschool work with Amy...yes, I am doing some schooling this year with her, but we are always trying to do something educational anyways, just this time we will hopefully master all the sounds of the alphabet and maybe start to blend....and...well, one step at a time. :)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

nice pics...but Ev, the "said brothers" in the last picture isn't that Joseph and Dave? Well, he is his brother in law I guess....

Hays

Melissa said...

Blending at three?! Wow... although, I guess I was reading at three, so I suppose blends at three isn't so bad, lol!

Have you heard of letteroftheweek.com? It's a site just full of ideas for teaching preschoolers. And, I just discovered a site called prekinders.com as well, which is also just full of fun preschool level ideas!

Evelyn said...

lol yes it was Dave...thought it was Jett! You see they were together 95% of the time...oh well what can you expect from a full time mom?

Yeah blending...well, sort of doing some of it. She loves taking her little booklets out (I think they are from Abeka) to "read" with mommy.