Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hello!

I'm finally here...but only for a few seconds as I'm still in the process of "getting organized" around here. We arrived safely yesterday from Halkirk, and it was a lovely time up there...pictures to come about that sometime. But for now, I'll start with some oldish photos of when John was last here...and maybe a few Canada photos...maybe! :)

One day I caught Aaron like this...he conserves space you see.
Owen...he looks different now :)

John peeking through the big Douglas Fir tree at Scone Palace.

Sam and Jett

John :)

Piggy back riding...

I thought this was a beautiful spot for girly photos...

Unfortunately we aren't dressed as pretty. :( (Still at Scone Palace)

Mr. Mischief

One of the big trees there...

A picture of the interior of Beck's reception hall.
Little Man slept through the whole thing (nearly!!) The other two were being looked after by my dear bro-in-law Sam (Thank you!!!)

Little Miss Flower Girl...apologies for the glare!

And for other wedding pics, you'll have to look elsewhere (Care's blog) as I didn't take many at all!
This would've turned out very cute if Amelia was smiling right...

And then Julia looked a little too cuddly in this one...lol, ah well so much for trying to get nice pictures of cousins!!

Must be off now. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad to see you're back blogging! :) We enjoyed having you stop by on your way up North - come see us anytime! :) x

thedude said...

Yesss, thanks for the update! I miss y'all so much! :( I kinda just wanna cry. But oh well..we should be thankful we have the internet - it used to take months to get the new across! :P