Jett just now is taking his Presbytery exam...am quite nervous for him. I hope he does well. He has been studying so hard these past weeks! I will be glad it is behind him though. Tonight he preaches in Glasgow as well so another thing to be praying about. And myself, I am here at home with the kids...and managing sooo far. I don't know how well it will go when all three are crying and needing attention...but .... oh at least two of them just started (A & A)... *sigh* these kids never seem to know how to play nicely, or SHARE! If anyone wants one of the hardest jobs in the world it is raising children...properly (notice the last word). Anyways on to the pictures...
LOL...my camera takes several flashes before taking the picture and thus he squinted... heehee, looks comical if you ask me.

I am so glad I never got rid of my Boppy...I haven't found the equivalent in this country (I mean I know they have something similar but nothing I think is quite as nice as mine.) Here he is exercising his neck...which is quite strong.
And that is all for now. Tomorrow is the big day for his passport and citizenship...must go and reread their website as they always seem to be changing something! :S Amy had her renal ultrasound done last friday. We won't know any results till the 29th (our next appointment with Dr. Macleod)...as well we get to have skin tests done that day... not looking forward to that...can't imagine it will be pain free... :( Now onwards to get more laundry hung up...a tumble dryer sounds nice just about now...but one day soon. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment