Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

At long last a picture post :) And good news!

I just realized how overdue I am with one of these! So instead of me rambling on I'll try to be very brief! First of all, as Jett's wife, I am very pleased to announce that he passed all his exams with good marks! We should be very thankful! As some of you know, I was worried how he would make out since he lost a whole weeks worth of classes (and studying!!) plus a day or so. But he passed, what a relief.

First of all here is mom at 38 weeks (and counting now) frankly, I just want to hold him or her (the baby) and am having a hard time preparing my mind for the pain first...*sigh*
And back to oldie photos from Harris to finish up where I left off somewhere in my blog!

Here we spent a day with Ruth and Hannah in Tarbert, and this is what Amy did for almost the whole day! Hannah taught her to pedal (which was so sweet!).

Still at the house in Northton, a pic of my wee ones and me.

I think the sun was in her eyes but she looked cute nonetheless.

So she wasn't my cuddly baby, she is more so now at least!

Now...a nice pic of Jett, but why couldn't you turn and smile when asked Aaron!!

See? He can smile really nice for the camera! Hmm, he's been sprouting upper teeth just yesterday so take a good look at him here as he will be changing soon.

Who does she looks like? Me? or Jett? Or??

Hard work all packed up in nice little boxes (mostly).

More work...and it didn't through me into labour...*sigh* nope baby probably wants to hang on for a good 3 more weeks.
So, that is all for now, must let Sam on, and perhaps need to wake up Aaron...boy it has been a hectic morning, screaming, cranky kids, nothing pacified them but so far it has picked up. :) Off I go then.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

nice pics ev! it looks like aaron is about to have a mouthfull of teeth! I was thinking about how Amelia looked like you in the pic of the 3 of you, then i saw that you were asking who she looks like. Her coloring is a lot like you I think, but then her face shape reminds me of Jett! And of course lil aaron has your mouth!

love, hays

Sharon said...

Congratulations to Jett! Personally, I think that Amelia looks like you, and that Aaron looks like Jett, except for the mouths. But I'm not very good at detecting resemblances between children and adults, so I'm sure that others will disagree. :)