Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Short Note
Well, tomorrow is supposedly the "big" day for us. I think we're somewhat ready...at least our bags will be! It was very nice being at Joseph and Carolyn's place (our bedroom did eventually look more like what it was supposed to be.) So, our itinerary goes something like this we leave early morning (unless we get the flight to change) depart Houston 10:06 get to Atlanta at 1:15? and then wait 7-8 hours and then leave for Scotland! I sure hope we can get it changed without a fee...don't know why airfare.com changed our 11:44 flight to 10:06. It will probably be awhile before I post again! Bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
missing ya already, Evelyn!
Hi Ev, hope your trip went well! Did Amelia enjoy the planes? Just thought I would send my good wishes on this new time in your lives.
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment