Alas I haven't posted in what seems years! And so much has happened and is happening at the present! I'm not sure where to start...
1. The Jett and Evelyn Smith family went to Canada for a week - it was a lovely trip the weather was actually rather "cool" and not hot and humid etc...lovely to me!! We went to the Kuiper Reunion and that was rather nice too.
2. We got our visas in when we returned home from the North. This means that nothing is holding us back to going to the UK... :S! I'm nervous and scared!
3. It is a year to this day that I laboured and gave birth to Amelia Jane...yes her first birthday.
4. But..alas Amelia woke up last night at around 1am fussy etc...she ended up getting the flu...poor thing! A flu on her birthday!! Shes been sleeping so much today I hope it helps her!
5. Hayley is home...and dinner must be finished...and then we will still have a small birthday party for Amy...even though she is still somewhat sick...everyone has been exposed though.
Anyways...better run!
No comments:
Post a Comment